L.J. McLean has both self-published his own projects and provided editorial services to private clients. He was a fiction editor and layout designer of The Chaffey Review for Vol. 1 and 2 from 2008 to 2009 in college, including small to medium-sized editing projects with upcoming authors. He specializes in narrative fiction, prose, and script.
- Developmental Editing
- Book Layout and Ebook Design
- Comic books
- Fiction (short stories, novellas, and scripts)
- Science Fiction
- My Special Sister by Andrs Olrtegui
- The Taur Virus by Andrs Olrtegui
- The Chaffey Review(Literary Magazine) – Fiction Editor Vol. 1 and 2
Please fill out the form below for questions and future projects.